This week I am 8 weeks pregnant. 2 months. 3 complete weeks since I first found out. Is it just me or is time moving soooo slooooowly??? The good news is that I feel FANTASTIC. Still no morning sickness, only a little bit of nausea if I don't eat right when I start getting hungry. I haven't had any weird cravings yet and only one aversion: scrambled eggs. Not really throwing a wrench in my daily diet yet.
Frequently Asked Questions so far:
1. Are you going to find out the sex? Yes we are. I have a nursery to plan!
2. When are you going to make it Facebook official? After the first trimester
3. Have you thought of any names? Well, the only boy names I like are Milo (Robert: that's a cat from a Disney movie) and Oliver (Robert: that's stupid). So...back to the drawing board.
Month 2: I've gained 1lb so far (but I did have ice cream for lunch so that could be the culprit). You can't tell, but I am wearing makeup. I might need to hire hair/makeup person for the next month. Just call me the next Real Housewive of Orange County.

No comments:
Post a Comment