Mila is already a month and half old! How is that possible?!
I went back to work today, which was much harder than I thought it would be. I knew it would be hard but I thought it would be okay because I was leaving Mila with Robert, but sadly, that did not make it any easier on me. I may
or may not have even cried on the way to work and when I got to work (thank goodness Allison was there waiting with a hug!). I am happy to say that, once things got rolling, work was good and it did feel good to be back (although the time draaaaaagged). I do love my job, enjoy working and it's important to me to have a career; in addition, it's important to me that
Mila see me work and know that she can do whatever she wants as well. Robert, on the other hand, had a tough day. He finally realizes why I was so exhausted the last two weeks when he got home from work and I had been watching Mila all day; it's not all pink clothes and baby kisses! It didn't help either that Mila had an upset tummy today, cried for hours and didn't sleep. I think this is the first time in history Robert is actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow :)
I had my 6 week postpartum doctor's appointment today and everything looks great. My lady parts checked out well, we discussed options for preventing near-future pregnancies and I passed the postpartum depression test with a score of 1 (the closer to 0 the better....score!)
 |
| my gramma fisher made this blanket for me and now Mila is using it <3 |
 |
| i found this cute newborn outfit hiding in a drawer...she almost didn't get to wear it! |
 |
| Friday happy hour at Luci's |
 |
| this picture cracks me up |
 |
| i know these are almost the same pic BUT she's laughing in one and you can see her outfit in the other :) |
 |
| dreaming of johnny fontana |
 |
| dad dressed me! |
 |
| I missed mom soooooooooooooo much when she was at work |
No comments:
Post a Comment