Sunday, April 7, 2013

Swimming Lessons

Two weeks ago I signed Mila up for swim lessons and today was FINALLY time for her to go. She woke up well rested from her nap and was ready to swim.


There were only three kids in the class and Mila was the youngest. They started with doing "kicks" from one end of the pool to the other.


Here's a video of the kicks, kicks, kicks.

 
Next they had the babies sit up on the ledge and sang Humpty Dumpty and when he had his great fall the babies "fell" into the water and went under.  Mila didn't even flinch!!  Here's a video of it:
 


I think Daddy had as much fun as Mila did :)  One thing I didn't get on video or a picture of was Mila floating on her back for a count of ten.



This is right after Mila went under water; see what I mean, she's a natural!


The last activity they did was to "walk" across a floating thing and "jump" into the water. As you can see from this video, she loved it.

 
At the end of the class the teacher came over and said that Mila did GREAT. She said for most babies they cry the entire time during their first class and are very upset. She said Mila did very well at everything and she would likely be moved up to the intermediate class after just a couple lessons. Overachiever!
 

Can't wait until next week for more adorableness!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a doll! So glad I get to see these pics and videos :)

    ReplyDelete