Nothing much has changed in the last month...I have finally started gaining some weight (never thought I would use "finally" in that sentence and be happy about it) though; I am up 2 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. While I haven't gained much weight, as you can tell from the picture below, I am much thicker in the middle than I was in the beginning. All my regular clothes still fit so I haven't had any freak outs wondering what I will wear to work. I have had more headaches this past month, but that's about the only difference in the last few weeks.
I am still really tired but pretty much only in the evening. I haven't had any cravings yet, unless you count the fact that I am loving orange gatorade and didn't drink it before, but I don't CRAVE it. I still can't handle scrambled eggs. You would have to ask Robert, but I think I have been pretty good about keeping my hormones in check. Although, I did start crying in the car last weekend when we were running errands because I was so hungry and all I wanted was a tortilla and cheese. I am sure he will never let me forget that one.
My next doctor's appointment is this Friday so stay tuned...
The belly is a'comin... (and thankfully summer is too because this girl needs a tan!)

Isn't it a shock that it's really a 40 week process?! At the start you're like sweet, I'm already 2 extra weeks (give or take) and you feel more prego...then you realize it's longer than you thought :) You look great and I'll await more stories on food cravings. I once bought 6 boxes of cereal @ the same time and then got pissed @ Nate because I needed more! ;) Good husbands make being prego all the better!
ReplyDelete