Sunday, April 22, 2012

16 Weeks

4 months finished!  We go on Wednesday for an ultrasound and blood test to rule out abnormalities and we will HOPEFULLY find out the baby's gender then...wahooo!!!!!  The baby is now the size of an avocado and weights 3 1/2 ounces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 6.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? none so far...but I won't be able to hold out much longer!
Stretch marks? none
Sleep:  I haven't had a good night's sleep since I found out I was pregnant!
Best moment this week:  someone at the Hyatt noticed I was showing a little and asked if I was pregnancy...that was the first time that someone that didn't know was able to tell. Crazy!
Worst moment this week: the pains are getting stronger when I sneeze, blow my nose or get up too fast.  It fees like I am ripping something in my lower abdomen...ouch!
Miss anything? pear ciders :)
Movement:  none yet...I keep waiting; I don't want to miss it!
Food cravings: none
Anything making you queasy or sick? nothing really...still not a fan of eggs though. Or chicken that I cook (weird)
Have you started to show yet: a little bump, which is most prominent at night
Gender prediction: girl for both Robert and me (*fingers crossed*)
Labor signs: no...thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward tofeeling some movement and finally being able to do some shopping!

Today would've been the 1st birthday of Bo, my dear friend Lori's baby. Happy birthday Bo, we miss you every day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment