Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Halfway Done!

I am now in my 20th week, which means I am halfway done! Wooohooo! I am excited, anxious and nervous about that all at the same time.  Robert said that it seems like just yesterday I told him i was pregnant and that it's going by so fast....I said speak for yourself buddy :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How far along? 20 weeks...halfway done!!!!
Total weight gain: 12.5 pounds (for those of you following along, yes I gained 6lbs this past month. Don't even talk to me about it)
Maternity clothes? I've mixed a few items in...they're so comfy!  Thank goodness I am pregnant in the summer and can live in dresses.
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: I haven't had a good night's sleep since I found out I was pregnant!
Best moment this week:  being wished a happy mother's day for the first time :)
Worst moment this week: after a long day of walking on Saturday my feet were KILLING me. I think this is a glimpse of what it will be like in the last couple of months of my pregnancy
Miss anything? sitting in the sun, drinking a pear cider.
Movement: none yet...she's such a lady!
Food cravings: none
Anything making you queasy or sick? not really...some eggs and chicken are now tolerable
Have you started to show yet: yes i have. there's a definitely baby bump now. it's little and cute.
Gender prediction: it's a girl!
Labor signs: no...thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? in (Robert thinks it looks like it's going to pop out any day now, though)
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! Moodier now than I was a month ago, however
Looking forward to: feeling some movement (c'mon baby!) and seeing the baby on the ultrasound next week

Dear Mila,

We picked out your baby bedding this weekend which means I can actually start planning the nursery. I am so excited about that, I need a hobby.  Your daddy is so much more excited about you now that I am showing. I think it's all becoming very real for him.

We made the ultimate commitment to your name when we started telling people what it was: Mila Marie Rodriguez. Not only do we love the sound and uniqueness of the name, but "mila" is a shortened version of "milagro," Spanish for miracle. Seems appropriate :)

Nursery sneak peak:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment