I've heard people say it but I've never believed it until it actually happened to me: Christmas is WAY more fun when you have a kid!
This year Nana and Papa were out here to celebrate Christmas with us but we missed my sister and brother, Bret.
I had been eying a felt tree on Pinterest but didn't feel crafty enough to make it. Fortunately, without even knowing this, my sister made one for Mila and sent it out with my parents! Mila LOVED it. She spent so much time taking all the decorations off and putting them back on.
I was off work on Christmas Eve so we decided to (finally) take Mila to see Santa Claus; unfortunately the line was at least 50 people deep so we skipped out on that and went and had lunch by the beach!
Last year Mila was way too little to even understand what was going on; this year she *kind of * got it and loved all the wrapping paper, handing out presents and seeing what everyone else was doing.
Then on Christmas Day we all drove up to Palmdale to celebrate with Grandma, Grandpa, Great Grandma Bunker, Pops, and Uncle Daniel. It was so great to have (almost) the whole family together just enjoy each other.
To see all the photos from Christmas, click here.













No comments:
Post a Comment