Wednesday, September 24, 2014

27 Week Dr. Appointment - Nellie

Helllllloooooo 3rd trimester!  What a beautiful thing you are :)

I had another doctor's appointment today and all was well.  We went over my glucose (diabetes) test results and my doctor couldn't believe how low my blood sugar (?) was. She even asked if I drank the sugary drink before having my blood drawn because it was so low (winnnnerrrrr!).  We went on to talk about the test results for anemia and hemoglobin and both were off the charts low. Then Dr. Nguyen asked if she could clone me because I was so perfect.  Hopefully she mentions that again at the next appointment Robert comes to.

We listened to Nellie's heartbeat and she had hiccups, which was pretty funny.  The doctor confirmed I have only gained 12lbs and that "it's all baby" and I would lose it all right after birth (ohhhhh yeeeeah).  She said it's smooth sailing from here on out!

Upcoming Appointments
10/16 at 4pm
11/6 at 4pm
11/20 at 4pm
11/28 at 11am

Bonus!
If you had any doubt that Mila is growing up WAY too quickly, check out this video of her and Kira playing ball. Kerry said that she didn't even teach them to do it; that, paired with them talking back and forth to each other, laughing and actually throwing the ball has me so happy and sad she's growing up!




No comments:

Post a Comment