Thursday, September 18, 2014
26 Weeks - Nellie
How far along? 26 weeks...the size of a green onion! (I'm assuming length, not width since just a couple weeks ago it was a spaghetti squash??)
Total weight gain: 11.6lbs
Maternity clothes? due to the heat (see below) I pretty much wanted to wear no clothes all week (but sadly I did stay dressed)
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: actually sleeping okay, when I'm not waking up every two hours to pee
Best moment this week: Bryan and Shawna are in town for the week and we finally get to see them (and get our hands on Johnny) today!
Worst moment this week: the heat. OMG the heat. It has been over 90 degrees AT THE BEACH this entire week and I have been sweating like a pregnant lady in a wool pig suit. (close 2nd? not getting called to report to jury duty. life's dream, crushed).
Miss anything? my daily walks since it's been too hot to even walk from the car to the front door
Movement: lots of little karate kicks that sometimes keep me from falling asleep but at least they're not waking me up at night. yet.
Food cravings: still a bunch of sweets, more than usually anyway
Anything making you queasy or sick? still not yet
Labor signs: no...thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? bleh.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy!
Looking forward to: Mila's 2nd birthday party this weekend! And the weather cooling down a little (bet you didn't see that coming).
For a look back at Week 26 with Mila, click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment