Thursday, February 5, 2015

Week 7 - Nellie

Auntie Whit has been in town this week and has been a HUGE help!  We've mostly been just hanging out...and shopping!


We figured out that Nellie looooves sleeping on her side so we have attempted to put her down in the swing on her side a couple times and it lasts about 6 minutes (which is 5 minutes more than normal) until she starts crying again.


Then I remembered that my mom had told me about this 4Moms Mamaroo that her friend Rita told her about that mimics the movement of people, since people don't move like swings.  We went out and bought that thing yesterday and it's been a lifesaver. On a few rare occasions we have been able to put her down in it asleep but mostly it's nice to have once she falls asleep I can set her down without her waking up and actually get somethings done around the house!




I think that Nellie has been having a growth spurt this week because all she has wanted to do is eat and sleep, however that's not that much different than normal.  Since we gave Mila formula (and breastmilk) fairly early it was easy to predict and get her on a schedule.  After this week I am going to try my hardest to work with her on the schedule so life will be easier when I start back to work next Friday.


crazy hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment