Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Mila's Big Girl Bed
We moved Mila into her big girl bed this weekend mainly because I figured if we didn't she might be 15 and still be sleeping in a crib. Everyone told she would begin to climb out when she was ready to make the move but she never once tried to escape. I think the crib was her safe place and I am happy that removing one side hasn't changed anything. Every time I can't find her I look in her room and there she is, playing with her animals or just talking to herself. She loves to have Nellie sit in there with her too. She is SO proud of her big girl bed and wants to show everyone that comes over.
Now she knows that she can get out of bed she has began to stall a little at night. The first night, after going to the bathroom before we went to bed, she came running out saying she had to pee (she didn't) and then two minutes later she came out again because she "forgot to give Daddy a kiss good night." Surprisingly, other than that, she has done very good about staying in bed but I am waiting for the night when I open my eyes to find her creepily staring at me on my side of the bed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment