I recently asked her to get in her carseat so we could leave and she said "I'm on it mama!"
Waffles are an all time favorite breakfast item, most likely because they are served with syrup. I used to give Mila a full little bowl but that quickly stopped when I turned the corner one day and saw this! She abandoned the waffles on the plate and was SLURPING the syrup out of the bowl!
One night before bed she asked to snuggle with me and then said, unprompted, "best fwend. you're mine, mama." And then my heart exploded.
She has figured out how to do all sorts of things with her body, like curl her tongue, stand on one leg, hop around, kick her leg up in the air, etc. And now she constantly wants everyone to watch her. "Mama, watch me!" *jumps up in the air* "Mama, watch me!" *twirls around in a circle* "Mama, watch me! Mama, watch me! MAMA! WATCH! ME!" *shakes her booty*
I was talking on the phone one morning when I was buckling her in her carseat. She sneezed and when I didn't acknowledge it, she said "Mom." *still talking* "Mom." *still talking* "MOM. I SNEEZED." "Bless you."
When playing in the trailer one afternoon with Kayleigh and Alyssa: "C'mon laaaadiiiies."
She is so much more protective of Roscoe lately and anytime we speak sternly to him she says, "Mama. Be NICE to ROSCOE." And when we left the house the other day I caught her patting his bottom, saying, "Sorry Roscoe, you have to stay home, buddy."
She gets so serious when saying "I love you." She tilts her head to the side, looks pained and in the sweetest little voice says "I LOVE you, mooooom."







No comments:
Post a Comment