Happy December! We have been trying to get in the holiday spirit around here but the weather has been so nice that I always forget how fast Christmas comes because I think it should be cold in order to celebrate! Nellie had a Zoom holiday program that we really enjoyed, we were able to sneak in a visit to Santa and I had endless hours of serenades during work while Nellie was distance learning!
Unfortunately my sister and her family had to cancel their trip out here; the girls have been dying to see William for months and this was a perfect way for the Browns to surprise them and celebrate Christmas as a whole family but it just didn't make sense with everything being shut down and state-suggested quarantine upon arrival. Now we are shooting for their trip next July so hopefully we will be more back to normal by then (I'm not holding my breath though!!!)
We celebrate Christmas with our neighbors and had a great time. We recently learned that our direct next door neighbor will be moving in April, which is super sad for all of us. They are keeping their house and renting to their friends so at least we know we will get along with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment