Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!  Unfortunately Robert had to work but I had two friends (Shantelle and Jessica) in town so we made sure to celebrate enough for him :)


Shantelle, Jessica, Mila and I celebrated America by hiking to the top of the Hollywood sign.


I'm not going to lie to you, it was 90 degrees, fairly steep and pretty rough with a 20lb baby in your backpack but, thanks to the motivation of these girls, we all made it to the top!



For those of you not familiar with Instagram, it's like Facebook, but only photos and, now, videos.  You can take a 15 second video but you can start/stop it at any time.  Here's the video that Shantelle made of our hike to the top, it's AMAZING and totally worth watching 546 times.

http://instagram.com/p/bW3OvdrOCu/

After we got back from Hollywood we showered and went over to a BBQ/pool party in Huntington Beach and headed home as the sun set.  We Mila was a party pooper so we didn't get to see any fireworks, but that's okay.  Hope you all had a happy 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment