Today was my 14 week doctor's appointment; everything went well and the appointment was really quick (and actually not with my doctor because she had to go deliver a baby!). The nurse practitioner asked me a couple of questions and then listened to the heart beat, which was special because my mom is in town and able to come to this appointment with me. She said the baby had a heartbeat of 150 beats a minute, which is good. She said my next appointment will be an ultrasound and blood test, as well as the appointment with my doctor right after. So excited to find out the sex of this little bean!
Next appointments:
July 30th - 330pm - Ultrasound, 4pm - Dr Appt
September 4th - Dr Appt
Somehow this week (actually just tonight) my belly popped out hardcore so I thought it would be a good time for an update.
How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 1.6lbs
Maternity clothes: none! still fitting in all my normal clothes
Stretch marks: none
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping the best...I think it's about time to get my Snoogle out!
Best moment this week: hearing the baby's heartbeat today. And spending so much time with my sissy this week while she was visiting!
Worst moment this week: just a lot of bad medical news this week, thankfully none having to do directly with our immediate family, thank goodness
Miss anything: randomly, just today, blue cheese on a salad (which I usually hate blue cheese....what?!)
Movement: none yet :(
Food cravings: none that I know of but I am loving sweets lately, which is unusual for me
Anything making you queasy or sick? not this time around!
Have you started to show yet? As of this morning, no...as of tonight, yes! I feel like it's so tiny and then I eat and then KABAM!
Gender prediction? A boy for me, a girl for Robert. Tonight I did look up a Chinese Gender Predictor that I also did with Mila. Last time it predicted Mila was a girl; this time it's predicting the baby is a boy.
Labor signs: none
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy most of the time but the littlest thing can set me off!
Looking forward to: Vegas this weekend with Robert and our ultrasound on 7/30
To check my stats from Week 16 last pregnancy, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment