Here we are again at the end of the first trimester, wahoo! I've been feeling good again for the last couple of weeks and I am ready for the burst of energy that they SAY comes along with the second trimester. Shockingly I haven't gained any weight yet, I've even lost two pounds (I'll take it!). I'm still in all of my regular clothes and someone even said to me last night, look how flat your stomach is! It's the little things, people, the little things.
I'm still eating a ton and I haven't had any food aversions or cravings yet so I am feeling pretty normal. Unfortunately I did have a meltdown over food last week and Robert's obliviousness about how badly I needed to eat. To his credit, though, he did say I am starving all the time so he didn't know when it was really an emergency!
I just spent 2.5 hours in traffic picking up my sister (! worth it!) and I don't feel like taking a picture now (there's not much to see anyways) so here's one of my from last week with a little bitty bump!
To see what I looked like last pregnancy, click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment