Wednesday, June 27, 2012
26 Weeks
How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? maternity clothes on the weekend, regular clothes at work
Stretch marks? none...so far so good thanks to my regimen
Sleep: have been sleeping horribly this week :(
Best moment this week: we found out who Mila's future husband will be!
Worst moment this week: not sleeping good
Miss anything? sitting in the sun, drinking a pear cider. still.
Movement: lots of movement and some kicks. you're supposed to feel 10 kicks within 30min-2 hours to be normal, I have been feeling 10 kicks in about 17min!
Food cravings: none
Anything making you queasy or sick? no but i am back to not being able to eat much chicken
Have you started to show yet: yep
Gender prediction: it's a girl!
Labor signs: no...thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? more moody this week. There was a breakdown incident where I started sobbing after Robert wouldn't tell me the truth about if he liked the dinner I made
Looking forward to: going home July 6th-9th. Not only do I get to see my family my sister and Susan are also throwing me a baby shower AND my two best friends just happen to be in town at the same time as me! And our 3D ultrasound is Monday, time to see her gorgeous lil face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment