Tuesday, June 5, 2012

23 Weeks

Hello from Hilton Head, South Carolina!  Yay for vacations. I didn't think a post would happen this week but with the help of sissy's Blackberry we have a pic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: unknown...it's inappropriate to weigh yourself when on vacation
Maternity clothes? not while in South Carolina...sizing here is MUCH bigger than it is in California!  I just bought a SIZE 4 non-maternity dress at old navy! SIZE 4 NON-MATERNITY! (I may consider moving to SC for this reason)
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: Been sleeping pretty good but I have been waking up at 5am every day. boo.
Best moment this week: finding out Beyonce gained 60lbs when she was pregnant
Worst moment this week: seeing Beyonce's 4mo post-pregnancy body after losing 60lbs
Miss anything? sitting in the sun, drinking a pear cider
Movement: lots of movement this week (but not where I can see her moving from the outside yet)
Food cravings: none
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope
Have you started to show yet: yessir
Gender prediction: it's a girl!
Labor signs: no...thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: seeing Roscoe when we get home from vacay!

No comments:

Post a Comment