While it may be no surprise to some of you but I am not the best at math and of course that has come to affect my pregnancy! Come to find out, I am actually beginning my SEVENTH MONTH this week! I have been under the impression (and telling anyone that asks) that I was starting my 6th month. So all those times in the past I have actually been a month further along than I thought. That being said, I can now forgive the waitress at the golf course in Hilton Head who said "I see," got wide-eyed and nodded when I told her I was 5 1/2 months; had she known I was really 6 1/2 months I am sure she would have said "damn girl! you look good!"...or at least that's how I am going to play it out in my head :)
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 18 lbs
Maternity clothes? maternity clothes on the weekend, regular clothes at work
Stretch marks? none...so far so good
Sleep: sleeping pretty good this week!
Best moment this week: finding out I am actually 7 months along now...although that DOES make things a little scarier too!
Worst moment this week: my feet have started hurting a little if I am on them too long
Miss anything? sitting in the sun, drinking a pear cider. still.
Movement: lots of "rolling" movement but no actual kicks...yet
Food cravings: none (i'm kind of sad about this...i was hoping to crave some weird stuff!)
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope
Have you started to show yet: yessir. although some days i think it's bigger than others...is that weird?
Gender prediction: it's a girl!
Labor signs: no...thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, although my patience wears VERY then VERY fast lately
Looking forward to: getting our 3D/4D ultrasound on July 2nd
No comments:
Post a Comment