Wednesday, August 8, 2012

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 23 lbs
Maternity clothes? still rockin mostly dresses...but I am getting sick of all my options and now it's too late to buy any new ones
Stretch marks? still none! woot!
Sleep: sleeping a little better but still getting up at least once every night
Best moment this week: my super productive weekend (it was a slow week on best moments)
Worst moment this week: Just a little thing called a near INFANT ABDUCTION.  I seriously just wrote about how this thing probably never happens anymore and then it DOES. Oh, and yesterday I ran over a lizard pulling into the garage and only squished it's tail and it's legs so I felt super bad about that. I am sure he was somebody's lizard-husband and son.
Miss anything? sitting at the pool, drinking a pear cider.
Movement: still lots of movement.
Food cravings: pretty much everything. i'm so hungry lately!
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope.
Have you started to show yet: obvi. i would start to worry if this wasn't the case.
Gender prediction: it's a girl!
Labor signs: none yet...that I know of. I can't tell if I am having Braxton Hicks contractions so I guess it's safe to assume I am not (?)
Belly button in or out? still in :)
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy
Looking forward to: my parents arriving for a week on Friday and my California baby shower on Saturday!

And now, ladies and gentlemen, a special treat for you...a harmonious melody by the Rodriguez Duet.

No comments:

Post a Comment