Total weight gain: I forgot to weight myself today so let's just pretend that I didn't gain any weight
Maternity clothes? still rockin mostly dresses...but I am getting sick of all my options and now it's too late to buy any new ones
Stretch marks? still none! woot!
Sleep: sleeping better the past couple of days but i am so exhausted at the end of the day I feel like I am not sleeping at all
Best moment this week: my California baby shower was great (pics to come soon!)! AND my parents have been here since Friday, staying in their new condo. AND I got to see Shawna for a quick lunch on Sunday. best week ever!
Worst moment this week: THE HEAT. we've hit summer in Southern California, ladies and gentlemen. There are usually 2-3 days out of the year that are unbearably hot (especially without air conditioning) and that was this week. hopefully that's it for the year!
Miss anything? sitting at the beach, drinking a pear cider.
Movement: still lots of movement. i can't really tell what her little moving parts are but i can guess what's what (I think I noticed a foot the other day?!)
Food cravings: pretty much everything. I'm so hungry lately!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I've been feeling a tad nauseous lately, sometimes in the middle of the day and sometimes at night; not sure where it's coming from because it's never consistent
Have you started to show yet: obvi. i would start to worry if this wasn't the case.
Gender prediction: it's a girl!
Labor signs: none yet...
Belly button in or out? halfway out. especially after a drink a ton of water or eat a lot
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy
Looking forward to: getting everything all in line and taken care of before the baby comes. I've got a lot on my "to do" list and I am anxious to make sure it's all complete before Mila makes her debut.
We had another quick doctor's appointment today; she did all of her usual things (urine check, blood pressure, stomach measurement) and I asked her about her feelings on inductions. I'm not one of those people that has any positive or negative feelings on induction so I plan on going along with whatever the doctor thinks. She said that if I haven't delivered Mila by 41 weeks (October 9) she will go ahead and induce labor because there's really no benefit to going more than one week past the due date. So we have an expiration date on this pregnancy, that's good to know!
She said that my next appointment will be pretty quick too and then the 36 week appointment will be where she does my vaginal exam to make sure the baby is positioned correctly and to see if I am dilating at all (!). I've heard the vaginal exam is a liiiiiitle uncomfortable, even painful, so I figure this will be a good preparation for childbirth.
Upcoming Doctor's Appointments
8/29 at 3:45pm
9/5 at 3:45pm
9/12 at 3:45pm
9/19 at 3:45pm
9/26 at 3:45pm

No comments:
Post a Comment