Friday, December 14, 2012

2012 Christmas Photos

Merry Christmas to all! Last Wednesday Robert, Mila and I went to Roger's Gardens in Newport Beach to have our Christmas pictures taken by the great Patti Prizler; I have used her to shoot our work functions in the past and she is amazing so I knew the pictures would turn out great...and boy did they! I told her she can never retire :)  We just got the link for all of the pictures today and they are amazing!  Here are a few of my favorites:


I had been drooling over this Christmas outfit since before Mila was born. I was so excited for her to wear it!










You can view all of the photos here. You can download the photos by clicking Download and then the password is Mila or I think you can order them directly through the site as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment