Thursday, December 6, 2012

Week 9

We are getting into the Christmas spirit at the Rodriguez house!  Our tree and all of the holiday decorations are up. Robert even put lights up outside on the bushes and palm trees, it's pretty festive and as Christmas-y it can be in 70 degree weather!  I've taken more videos this week so you will have to watch them below; you will also notice there are way more pictures of Mila on her tummy...we are into tummy time full force! I am determined to make her like it or at least grin and bear it! 



it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
I took this next picture to show it's not all cute and smiles!


Robert texted me one day this last week and sent this picture and said "he won't stop starting at me."  Roscoe has been so good with Mila but the poor guy isn't getting as much attention as he was before!


I am still so obsessed with my Moby carrier and use it almost once a day when I am home or running errands. It's so easy to just pop her in there and do what I need to get done.  Plus she looks adorable as a "floating head" with a bear hat on :)




Another set of pictures from when I was working and Robert was at home. He said that Roscoe and Mila were being bums all day and neither of them really moved from these spots all day, well, Roscoe especially. All three of these pictures of him are hours apart!


I was trying to capture a video of Mila's dove cry, which I didn't get, but this was still a cute cry.


This week Mila's hands started finding their way to her mouth. I guess this is the first stage of her learning to self-soothe herself.


It may have taken two months but I FINALLY got Mila's hand and footprints!  Her hands and feet still look so small in real life but these pictures makes them look so big!


Mila has also started holding and shaking different items that we put in her hands. It's so cute.




my attempt to take a creative picture with her name on the blanket...
 
Here's a video of her cooing and being  a wiggle worm.




so sad about tummy time
I have been putting Mila on the floor more so she can move around.  I think she noticed Roscoe for the first time since being down there because she can look up at him. It's pretty cute, when he walks by she stops what she's doing and just stares at him.




Sassy bug trying to make tummy time more fun (it didn't work)

All we're missing is Santa!


 I'm back to nursing Mila when I am home with her; it's too hard to watch her, pump and give her a bottle. Plus, I love the bonding time I have with her now that I am gone part of the week at work.  She gets so milk drunk when nursing, it's so cute.




another one of my nightgowns from when I was a baby!



We had our Christmas pictures taken yesterday; they are so adorable I can't stand it. I had been eying this outfit on Etsy before Mila was even born and I couldn't wait to buy it and for her to wear it. Here's a sneak peak!



No comments:

Post a Comment