Thursday, December 11, 2014

38 Weeks - Nellie


How far along? 38 weeks...the size of a piece of a leek!
Total weight gain: 17.6lbs
Maternity clothes? comfy ones
Stretch marks? still none!
Sleep: ha!
Best moment this week: (possibly) our last date night (for a while) on Saturday
Worst moment this week: nothing, just enjoying life and lots of time with my girl
Miss anything? nope :)
Movement: still lots of movement up high; although it's been a little weird because lately I am feeling high and low movements at the same time (I assume it's her head and her feet).
Food cravings: nothing overpowering
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope
Labor signs: pretty sure I started having contractions yesterday; I had two pretty strong ones that were 20min apart...and then I fell asleep so they must have stopped.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy
Looking forward to: our last week as a family of three <3

For a look back at Week 38 with Mila, click here.

Nellie is still breech as of my doctor's appointment on Monday.  It was a pretty uneventful appointment, we just discussed the ultrasound next Wednesday and then the induction/c-section on Thursday. My doctor and I are on the same page, though, so that's great.  Dr. Nguyen DOES go out of town today through Sunday so Nellie needs to stay put until at least Monday evening!

I came across this photo in my many hours of scouring the internet and I like to think that Nellie is staying breech because she likes to sit up closer to my heart; all snuggled up in there right next to mama.

It's like we're as close as can be and she just doesn't want to let me go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment