How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain: 27 lbs
Maternity clothes? it's too hot to wear anything. i wish bathing suits at work were appropriate.
Stretch marks? still none! woot!
Sleep: sleeping a little better but still getting up at least once every night
Best moment this week: Roscoe must know something is going on. He has been so super snuggly and cuddly all week. Loving it!
Worst moment this week: don't let the picture above fool you; today has been the worst day ever :( i feel like a big giant cow, which has made me really sad, thanks to the following:
- i am retaining water, which made my weight jump up and my (c)ankles are swollen
- i have eaten like 15 cookies since saturday (that's the last time I am making cookies that Robert doesn't like. I had to make myself throw some in the trash and then I ACTUALLY CONSIDERED EATING THEM OUT OF THE TRASH!)
- i'm feeling really nauseous at night still, which means I have been cutting my walks short because I need to lay down or I feel like I will throw up.
- Not to mention that Mila is sitting really high at night, literally on top of my ribs, right under my boobs, which is super uncomfortable.
Movement: she's still moving a lot but not as much as she has been, i think she is running out of room
Food cravings: sweets. which is surprising since i don't normal like
Anything making you queasy or sick? someone keeps making some dish in the community kitchen at work and they're lucky i don't throw up on the floor every time I smell it
Labor signs: none yet...
Belly button in or out? halfway in, halfway out
Wedding rings on or off? 2 out of 3 are off but I'm still wearing one...don't count me out yet!
Mood? a hodge podge of exhaustion, happiness, excitedness and nervousness. today, you can also throw in mild depression :-/
Looking forward to: not feeling like the largest pregnant person in the world (this pregnancy has made me sooooo dramatic)...getting everything washed and put away in the nursery. I am finding myself antsy to organize and clean things. I spent an hour cleaning our bathroom shower last night. Who am i?!
You look hot.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Your best friend that may or may not have gained 60lbs during pregnancy (yikes did I just admit that?!)
M -
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful. And the weight will come off. I promise. Remember that Sam and David arrived at 32 weeks and they damaged one of my ribs. Look at me now :)
You are NOT crazy to want to nest and organize. I alphabetized the beverages in our fridge the night before I had Dan because I had re washed, re scrubbed, re folded everything else in the house.
Hang in there! You are in the home stretch.
I love you!
S