How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs...this can't be right? i didn't eat that much this week!
Maternity clothes? anything comfortable and cool. and the tighter the better (I've found this makes you look less fat)
Stretch marks? still none! woot!
Sleep: actually sleeping really good lately (knock on wood)
Best moment this week: spending a random Wednesday (today) off work with Robert, celebrating our anniversary. he got us coffee, we watched the news about a kidnapping/robbery at an LA bank, went to the beach so I could watch him surf and get some sun and then went to lunch. it was a great day.
Worst moment this week: i spilled a whole glass of water on Robert's Macbook laptop :(
Miss anything? watching football, drinking a pear cider.
Movement: lots of body parts sticking out of my stomach and "flopping" movement
Food cravings: i suddenly love iced tea
Anything making you queasy or sick? still feeling nauseous at night for whatever reason
Labor signs: none yet...i hope i am one of the people that has something obvious to start labor (water breaking, bloody show...ick) because what if i never know i am in labor and the baby just plops out on the floor? (i know all of you already moms are dying laughing over this right now but i am serious!)
Belly button in or out? half in, half out and a little painful
Wedding rings on or off? I'm wearing 2 out of 3 this week. it's the little triumphs :)
Mood? aside from the slight breakdown at ruining the computer, great!
Looking forward to: football starts tonight! and my work baby shower on Friday :)
Our doctor's appointment today was the quickest one yet, I think. I did have my vaginal exam to test for Group B Strep (a bacteria some mother's have that can be passed on to the baby, whose immune system can't fight it. if i have it it's not a huge deal, they will just give me antibiotics during the birth to protect her); we will get the results next week. She also checked and said the baby is definitely head down and that I am 1cm dilated! Ahh! I think she did say something about that meaning the baby will come on time and I won't go past my due date (which is contrary to what she said at my last appointment) but I was too busy freaking out that I am dilated to remember what she said. She said "the baby is packing up her things and getting ready to move out." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Upcoming Doctor's Appointments (ahh! there are only three left!)
9/12 at 3:45pm
9/19 at 3:45pm
9/26 at 3:45pm
No comments:
Post a Comment