Wednesday, July 4, 2012
27 Weeks
Happy 4th of July!!! Only 3 more months (minus 2 days) until Mila is supposed to arrive!
How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? 90% dresses, maternity and non maternity
Stretch marks? none...so far so good thanks to my regimen
Sleep: have been sleeping a TAD better this week
Best moment this week: tie: we saw Mila's little face in our sonograms AND we are 90% done with the nursery
Worst moment this week: I had my glucose test on Monday. bleh. and I won't find out the reults until my appt next week. double bleh.
Miss anything? sitting in the sun, drinking a pear cider. still.
Movement: we saw on the 3D ultrasound there was lots of movement but surprisingly I don't feel much of it, maybe on 10%. I have an optimal uterus apparently :)
Food cravings: none
Anything making you queasy or sick? the sugar water from the glucose test almost made me lose my cookies
Have you started to show yet: yep
Gender prediction: it's a girl! (seriously we confirmed this AGAIN at the ultrasound this week)
Labor signs: no...thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? still in. I've come to the conclusion that I have my dad's belly button and it's just not going to pop out (which is totally ok with me)
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? super happy this week :)
Looking forward to: KC this weekend!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment