Wednesday, July 25, 2012

30 Weeks

The big 3-0. The dirty 30. 30 is the new 20...well except when you're pregnant; then it's only 10 weeks away from your due date. 10 WEEKS!  Ahhhh!  It's hard for me to believe that in approximately 10 weeks we will have a little baby in our house. What's even harder to believe is that she technically could come in 6 WEEKS and still be full time.  As one of the world's most prepared, most organized people I definitely don't feel like I am ready for this!


How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 21 lbs
Maternity clothes? I find it kind of strange that I am still fitting into some of my pre-pregnancy clothes.  I can't decide if that means I really haven't gained a lot of weight (ha!) or if it means before I wore my clothes why too baggy
Stretch marks? still none! woot!
Sleep: sleeping okay except i am having to pee like 5 times every night. that's a lot of up and down.
Best moment this week: getting the call that I passed my three hour glucose test!!! woo hoo!!!
Worst moment this week: i decided (ok, fine, Robert decided) that it's probably time for Roscoe and I to establish some boundaries so the jealousy once Mila arrives is reduced. No more floor snugging with the puppers.
Miss anything? sitting in the sun, drinking a pear cider. yep.
Movement: an amazing thing has started happening the past couple of weeks.  when Mila starts moving in my stomach if I push back she will push back as well. I thought it might be my imagination at first but it's happened so many times now that it has to be real. it blows my mind that we can "play" and interact with her while she's snugged in my belly
Food cravings: none. still loving ice cream frozen yogurt, though
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope. eggs are becoming slightly tolerable.
Have you started to show yet: obvi. i would start to worry if this wasn't the case.
Gender prediction: it's a girl!
Labor signs: none yet
Belly button in or out? still in :)
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy
Looking forward to: Shawna and Bryan coming to visit this weekend!!!!! Prego besties!

No comments:

Post a Comment