Robert went back to work this week and I have a new appreciation for all the stay at home and single moms out there. While I was super busy all day and barely had a second to myself, I coudn't tell you what I got accomplished (other than looking out for the most adorable girl in the world).
Mila decided this week that she was over naps. We couldn't get her to sleep for the life of us. I have been trying to break her of the habit of falling asleep while we are holding her and rocking her to sleep in hopes that she will be able to soothe herself back to sleep. Let me tell you, this is much easier said than done. In addition, she has been waking up at least three times every night, not really to feed, just to scream and be awake :) I finally gave in and decided to buy a
Rock 'N Play after I saw that it amazing reviews and almost everyone said that their babies slept for 8-12 hours in it the first night. Robert and I tried it last night and Mila slept for 7.5 hours in it! That's in addition to the 2 hours she slept in her crib before we went to bed and I moved her to out bed. A full night's sleep was JUST what Robert and I needed, we're like brand new people! Now, before we get too excited, fingers crossed that it will work again tonight...and tomorrow night...and the next night...
 |
| the stuff you do to amuse yourself when your husband is at work and you've been at home by yourself for 3 days straight... |
 |
| Milkaholic |
 |
| we start them young around here |
 |
| our Raider loving family |
 |
| our little pumpkin |
 |
| her first documented smile! |
Here is a video of her waking up after a nap. Don't forget you will have to go to
the website to view it.
This morning Mila was laying on the couch between my legs and Roscoe got up on the couch next to me and leaned over and held Mila's hand! I didn't even make him do it, he did it on his own. Best friends already <3
Happy Halloween
from the Rodriguez Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment