Thursday, November 20, 2014
35 Weeks & Doctor's Appointment - Nellie
How far along? 35 weeks...the size of a honeydew melon!
Total weight gain: 15.2lbs....I haven't gained any weight in a month! Woohoo right?! Wait just one second. I'm not growing but the baby is growing so, therefore, I am stretched to. the. max.
Maternity clothes? thank goodness my last day of work is Wednesday, I am out of appropriate pants to wear to work and it's just too cold for dresses
Stretch marks? still none!
Sleep: eh. not sleeping the best lately. I keep waking up really early and can't get back to sleep.
Best moment this week: we hired our nanny! (deja vu?!) No but seriously, we hired a new nanny named Alyssa. When she came in to meet with us and accept the position she said how excited she was abut the position and that she had even gone out and bought a baby book so she will know which milestones the babies should be hitting!
Worst moment this week: i broke out in some crazy hives last Saturday in the middle of the night and was dyyyyyying when I woke up Sunday morning. Thanks goodness for Aveeeno cortisone and Claritin!
Miss anything? a cheese and salami plate (and wine)
Movement: i'm not sure what's going on in there but she's been doing crazy earthquake moves this week where it feels like she is shaking all arms and legs at once.
Food cravings: soup. (pretty safe to say I could only eat soup and cupcakes and still be happy has a clam)
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope
Labor signs: not as many Braxton hicks again this week but am getting a little swollen "downstairs" if you know what I mean
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy! and also large, sore, and achy.
Looking forward to: wrapping up things at working and maternity leave on Wednesday!
For a look back at Week 35 with Mila, click here.
I had another doctor's appointment this afternoon and everything went great. Unfortunately Robert has only been able to go to a handful of appointments because someone has to stay with Mila but I have been able to record the heartbeat at each appointment and send to Robert so at least he has that. I told Dr. Nguyen I was slightly concerned that I hadn't gained very much weight this pregnancy, and none in a couple of weeks, and she said she's not worried at all; that it must just mean that I am eating healthier this time around. Hmmmm....so you're telling me cupcakes, cookies and froyo is healthy?? I like it.
The doctor did my Group B Strep test today to see if there's any bacteria present that would be passed to the baby; since I didn't have any last time she doubts it will be there this time so that's good news. She said next week she will check me to see if the baby's head down, but then said she could check today if I wanted (I did). She checked and said "well I think you WILL have this baby early;" I'm not sure if she meant earlier than my due date or earlier than my induction...and then she said that the baby isn't head down. She felt something bony, definitely not a head, but that maybe it could've been a hand or something. She said there's still time for her to turn so we will check again next Friday.
Upcoming Doctor's Appointments
11/28 at 11am
12/3 at 9am
12/8 at 9am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment