![]() |
| no clue what is going on here... |
How far along? 33 weeks...the size of a pineapple! (but I forgot to get one at the store...)
Total weight gain: 15.4lbs (yes you read that correctly, no weight gain this week....take THAT pumpkin seeds!)
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? none. but i feel like they will start popping up any day now because my stomach is SO tight and feels SO stretched
Sleep: sleeping well lately but NEVER fails that I wake up in the 3 o'clock hour to pee. It's a game I play with myself now to see if it actually happens.
Pee - 145, Megan - 1.
Best moment this week: Halloween was pretty much the highlight!
Worst moment this week: we found out today that our perfect nanny is (surprise) pregnant so now we're back to square one looking for a new one :(
Miss anything? being able to lay Mila down in her crib. My stomach is too big to lean over the side and lay her down :(
Movement: still lots of movement but it's very random and seems like less than it used to; I think she's running out of room! I have noticed she must be kicking my bladder much more because I am having more "have to pee" sensations then I had been.
Food cravings: desserts still. and maybe apples. mmmmm apples sound so good.
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope
Labor signs: still plenty of Braxton hicks
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy this week. maybe the mood swings are over?!
Looking forward to: checking items off my lengthy to do list!
For a look back at Week 33 with Mila, click here.
Whew. I am feeling large and in charge. They say that you don't remember things like this from your last pregnancy so you will get pregnant again (do they really say that?) but I really don't remember feeling this big with Mila. Which is funny because 90% of the time with Nellie I don't feel big but then I try to do things like put Mila in her crib or sweep stuff into a dustpan and my belly is right there in the way. Not only that but it feels so tight and stretched out; perhaps due to the not-as-much weight gain this time around? And to top it off my belly is so high at the end of the night it's literally on top of ribs. To all friends without kids....get pregnant, it's fun! The countdown is on for this baby to drop!

No comments:
Post a Comment